Want To Be a Happy & Healthy Couple?
This is certainly not an exhaustive list, but it's what we have found to be true for ourselves and the many couples we have come in contact with through the years. You might find it helpful to use as a reflection for where you could look to create even more satisfaction in your own intimate relationship.
- Contentment - Partners who find fulfillment and meaning in their individual lives are usually more content together as a couple
- Kindness - Engaging in daily caring behaviors, reaching out, repairing conflict. They regularly gift each other with kindness, affection and small gestures of support.
- Feeling Close and Connected - Well-being in relationship results from feeling securely bonded and attached. Couples, who feel secure, warm and loved, are healthier and happier. They are also more able to solve problems, repair conflict AND talk about sexual needs.
- Commitment - When there is deep commitment and a firm belief that neither partner is “going anywhere”, it is easier to relax, open the heart and trust that your partner cares as much about your wellbeing as their own.
- Communication and Problem Solving - Partners who communicate freely and lovingly about their feelings and needs, are more satisfied because of it. They can repair conflict, make amends, and take responsibility for making mistakes without acting out.
- Sexual ease - Sexually satisfied couples intentionally create sexual dates, make appointments, get themselves in the mood, and show up. They understand that “waiting for it to happen” = a permanent waiting game.
- Body Mind Wellness Happy couples tend to pay attention to health issues and body fitness. They also accept the body changes that aging brings and enjoy each other’s bodies naked and clothed throughout their life together.
- Laughter - A healthy couple can laugh at themselves, their idiosyncrasies, and the changes they go through.
Our long-distance relationship counseling/coaching is a unique blend of education, skill building, and facilitating you to grow into the partner/person you would like to be in your relationships.
Our private 3 or 4-day retreats serve one couple at time. Some of the top priorities that we address are: breaking through unresolved issues, extra-marital affairs, deepening communication, increasing sex and intimacy.
New Mini-Intensive From Your Home.
In our weekend couples workshops you will rejuvenate, refresh, and reawaken love, intimacy, communication, and laughter. You’ll learn and practice skills, and go home able to integrate them into your life together.