Our goal is to support you having the most satisfying relationship you can! Over the years we have both written and collected educational and inspirational materials on a variety of topics.
Search here for our blog, articles, poetry and links to places and people who can help you with your relationship.
Articles – A Sample of Articles by Kate and Joel
1. Committed Relationship: The Best Thing I Ever Did – An autobiographical article by Kate on the power of partnering for the purpose of personal and spiritual growth.
2. Conflict is Normal – A couple comes to Kate and Joel for a private intensive retreat; their learning about how to manage conflict in a long term relationship opens them up to a new level of love and intimacy.
3. Life as Foreplay – Kate and Joel’s signature approach to sex in long-term partnership. Through honest sharing and self-revealing, the Feldman’s talk about their own relationship journey and how they transformed not only their own intimate life, but their approach to helping couples find more sexual pleasure and intimacy.
4. Spiritual Intimacy and Conscious Dialogue – Many people in relationships of the 21st century want to know how to make their relationships more spiritual. This article explores what intimacy is, what spirituality is and how the two come together through a dialogue practice that grounds the couple in loving connection.
5. The Yoga of Relationships – What is the connection between practicing yoga and being in a relationship? How can you practice yoga “off the mat” and integrate ancient principles into everyday intimacy?
Please click here to view the latest blog posts written by Kate and Joel.
Kate and Joel’s 2015-2016 Workshop Calendar
Please click here to view the workshops offered by Kate and Joel.
Expert Video Education
View inspirational talks on conscious relationships and self-awareness from the experts.
Local Resources & Links
Fun outdoor things to do near Durango
Mesa Verde National Park
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
Trimble Hot Springs & Spa
Duranglers: Fly Fishing in Durango
Horseback Riding & Sleigh Rides
Whitewater Rafting & Jeep Tours
Purgatory at Durango Mountain Ski and Family Adventure Resort
Art Galleries in Durango
Sorrel Sky Gallery
Open Shutter Contemporary Fine Art Photography
Karen Gabaldan Fine Arts
Diane West Jewelry & Art
Durango Arts Center
Earthen Vessel Gallery
Shopping in Durango
Our long-distance relationship counseling/coaching is a unique blend of education, skill building, and facilitating you to grow into the partner/person you would like to be in your relationships.
Our private 3 or 4-day retreats serve one couple at time. Some of the top priorities that we address are: breaking through unresolved issues, extra-marital affairs, deepening communication, increasing sex and intimacy.
In our weekend couples workshops you will rejuvenate, refresh, and reawaken love, intimacy, communication, and laughter. You’ll learn and practice skills, and go home able to integrate them into your life together.
View all workshops on our Calendar here.